1. What is Ola City?
Ola City is a performance-based advertising platform (Performance Marketing Platform) where businesses can promote their products and services to millions of customers at the lowest cost, bringing the highest efficiency. Ola City is also a platform that helps millions of participants take advantage of their free time to earn extra income by making simple tasks: downloading apps, watching ads, playing games, doing surveys, recommending products, services, ... Or save money on daily purchases through the cashback program.
2. How to join Ola City system?
Steps to join Ola City:
- Visit the website: https://olacity.com.
- Select “Sign up now for free”.
- Fill out the registration information.
- Find the registered mail to activate your account and log back into the system.
From here you have completed the procedure to join Ola City.
3. How to make money with Ola City?
There are 3 main ways to make money with Ola City:
- First way: Participate in the implementation of tasks given by Ola City such as download the app, complete a survey, view an advertisement, share articles, play games…
- Second way: Use the Ola City cashback feature to shop at e-commerce sites as well as offline stores affiliated with Ola City to get a 3% - 50% cashback depending on the partner.
- Third way: Refer friends to participate in making money with Ola City and receive 20% of all publishers’ income that you directly refer.
4. Is personal income tax deductible from Ola City?
No, Ola City will not withhold publisher's personal income tax. All publishers earning income with Ola City will fulfill their tax obligations themselves with the tax authorities in the host Country.
5. Does Ola City charge any membership fee to join?
Ola City does not charge any membership fees to join. Ola City re-shares a portion of the revenue from advertisers to members upon completing tasks.
6. Is joining Ola City limited by area?
Ola City is a performance-based advertising platform (Performance Marketing Platform) where businesses can promote their products and services to millions of customers at the lowest cost, bringing the highest efficiency. Ola City is development oriented and has a global goal, so when you join Ola City there are no regional limits.
7. Why can't I log in after registering for an account?
After successfully registering for an account, an activation link will be sent to your email to proceed with the registration activation. You need to click on the activation link to complete the registration process.
8. What is Shorten Link? How to increase income with Shorten Links?
Shorten links to make money with Ola City is a money-making program based on the form of shortening links and sharing them. Publishers can shorten long website links into short links and share them with the community. Ola City will pay publishers income based on the total number of visits to these shortened links. Ola City applies the number of views calculated per IP for a day of 3 views.
For example: When you have viewed all 3 views in a day, the system will automatically stop counting views for the following clicks. Therefore, joining the cross-link groups will not be effective.
To enhance your income from Shorten links, publishers should share their links to groups, blogs,... with interesting, diversified content and great headlines, eye-catching images to attract viewers. Moreover, choosing to shorten links with content related to your forte field is also a strong advantage!
9. What is Ola City’s View Ads function? How to make money by watching ads?
View advertising is the form advertisers pay when advertising their products, services to you. When you click to view the ad corresponding to the given time, you will be rewarded with an amount depending on each ad.
10. What are Ola City's supported communication channels?
Notifications and information about Ola City will be updated through the following main channels:
- Website: www.olacity.com
- Forum: https://forum.olacity.com/
- Group Facebook: https://www.fb.com/groups/olacityvietnam
- Group Telegram: https://t.me/olacityvietnam
- Email support: [email protected]
1. How to change the language and currency of the site?
After logging into the Ola City website, you will see a flag icon and currency symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. Click and select your desired language/currency.
2. How to get Two-Factor Authentication encryption when forgetting my password?
To be supported and encrypted with Two-Factor Authentication, you need to send the following information to our email: [email protected]
+ Ola City account registration email (must match the email address sent to us)
+ Photo of original front/back ID
+ Portrait photo holding your ID
- Publishers should not delete Google Authenticator in case they need a passcode to disable two-factor authentication.
- Publishers need identity verification (KYC) to get support for two-factor authentication encryption.
1. What is KYC? How long is the KYC review time?
KYC is the process of authenticating your account to increase security, helping Ola City protect your information comprehensively. Along with that, Ola City can easily assist in solving the problems you are facing during the visit. KYC review time will be from 1-5 days.
2. Why did I KYC many times but failed?
In case you have KYC many times but failed, it may belong to one of the following errors:
1. Full name provided is incomplete/inaccurate.
2. Error of ID card/Passport
3. Wrong date, month, year of birth.
4. Incomplete address provided
5. Wrong Province/City name
6. Provide missing front/back photo ID
7. Passport expires
8. Provide missing portraits of your portrait with your ID/Passport with “Ola City” text and date of KYC
For support regarding the failed KYC issue, please send an email to [email protected] with the following content: Title: KYC Failure, Ola City account email, ID/Passport number.
1. How do I withdraw from Ola City?
You can choose to withdraw your income by OLA (Ola Coin), USDT, BUSD to your Wallet.
Step 1: Sign into Ola City, choose “My Wallet”
Step 2: Choose the desired cryptocurrency to withdraw, either OLA, USDT, BUSD.
Step 3: Insert your wallet’s address.
Step 4: Input your desired withdrawal amount (minimum withdrawal: $5)
Step 5: Click on the confirmation link in an email sent upon clicking “Withdraw”.
Note: After confirming your withdrawal through the email, your withdrawal order will be in your account within 48 hours.
2. How do I cancel my withdrawal?
After a publisher places a withdrawal order, he/she will receive an email containing a link to confirm the primary account.
Note: If a publisher has clicked to confirm the withdrawal order, he / she will not be able to cancel the withdrawal order.
3. Why can’t I withdraw?
In the case of not being able to withdraw from your Ola City account to your Wallet, you might have encountered one of the following problems:
- Your Ola City account balance is less than $5
- Enter the wrong wallet address
- You have not clicked on the confirmation link sent to your Ola City account email.
4. What should I do if I put in the wrong address for my withdrawal
In case you enter the wrong wallet address and the withdrawal order is rejected because the wallet address cannot be found, the system will automatically refund to your Ola City account. Refund will be processed within 48 hours from the moment the withdrawal is refused.
5. How long is the time to review withdrawals and refunds?
Time to approve withdrawals and refunds will be processed within 48 hours from the time you click on the withdrawal confirmation link sent to the Ola City account registration mail.
Campaign & Offer
1. What is cookie storage time for tasks/campaigns?
Cookie storage time is the time it takes to store data of customers visiting through your link. For example, the cookie is 30 days, the customer clicks through your affiliate link but has not made a purchase yet. If the customer returns to do the task via your link or directly to the provider's home page, during the 30-day cookie storage period, you will still get the commission. The time to save cookies will depend on each campaign and will be specified in the Ola City system.
2. What is approval time on the system?
Campaign approval time on the system is the time that the system will recognize your order from the moment you complete the task / campaign. Your order will be recorded in the “Pending” or “Waiting to approve” section.
3. What is the Ola City payment time?
Payment time is the period of tracking order since being recorded in “Pending”/”Waiting to approve”. Payment time will depend on the results of tracking as well of our partner’s period of responding to the tracking information. Your order will then be recorded into “Approved” or “Rejected”.
4. Is there a limitation when participating in doing tasks, campaigns?
There is no limitation when participating in doing tasks or campaigns at Ola City. With Ola City, you can generate income easily and get 20% of all publishers’ income that you directly refer.
Rewards & Orders
1. How long is a task review time?
This completely depends on whether each campaign will have a different payment period. Publishers need to carefully read the content and payment time of each campaign before implementation.
2. Why is my order/task unapproved even if it is shown on the dashboard?
Publishers need to carefully check the payment time of each campaign before implementing the campaign.
For example, the payment period is 35 days, the day you get the task's pending/temporarily pending status is January 1, which means 35 days later you will get the Approved status. That means your application has been successfully approved.
3. How will application failures be processed?
- In case of failure to receive approval, please contact us via email at [email protected] with the following information:
- Ola City account email
- Campaign link
- Time when you have finished the task
- Email or other information that proves you did the task successfully.
- In case our partner has noticed to stop accepting failed applications, Ola City won’t have any obligations or explanation.
Team Development Support
1. How to introduce Ola City to international friends?
Ola City is a global platform, membership will not be limited. To recommend to international friends about Ola City, you just need to use the member referral link in your account and send it to the person you want to introduce.
2. How do I contact and support my subordinate members?
You can check your team members in the Team section of the Ola City system. At the same time, you can contact the first level members via mail to help guide and build a better team together.
3. What are my referred membership benefits?
With Ola City, when you refer new members to earn money with you, you can get 20% of all publishers’ income that you directly refer.
1. What is Advertiser?
The advertiser function is a feature that provides a solution to reach hundreds of thousands of people at the right price to meet the needs of expanding, building, and promoting personal brands for Members or Businesses. This is a highly efficient, widely identifiable, and efficient function for the Ola City ecosystem.
2. How to advertise my products?
To be able to create ads, please go to Advertiser on Ola City, after logging in to the Advertiser function, choose "Website ads" then select "Add new ads" to create your ads.
Note: The minimum balance for the Advertiser function is $50.
3. Can I advertise my products or services to different countries?
You can advertise your product or service to one or more countries by selecting the country you want in the advertiser’s section.
4. How can I advertise my products or services on Ola City by myself?
Types of advertising in Ola City that you can apply to self-promote your products or services to the community:
- Website ads (CPM)
- Banner ads (CPC)
- Rocket Member (CPA)
5. Besides self-created ads, how can I partner my business with Ola CIty?
If you would like your business to cooperate with Ola City to create special programs for your products or services, please send information to email [email protected] for support.